Monday, January 26, 2009

Greetings

I decided to finally post something so here goes. I actually got the idea to do a decade list of my favorite games after I began working on its music equivalent on my myspace blog (yea I know how that sounds but I don't have contributors for a real music related blog, maybe I'll start my own). I usually write very little except for show and album reviews, but after entertaining the thought of a video game decade list I came to the conclusion that it might be a fun way to pass the time, this is of course if I actually get the time to sit down and work on this which I certainly plan on. 


Its not necessarily a list of the greatest or most important games of the decade, so I have no doubt that there will be disagreements, of course feel free to share your opinion since I will only be sharing mine. I plan on posting a year every month starting with 2000, that one will be coming Feb. since this month is almost over. I still might bring forth a rant every now and then, but other than that this will probably be my only contribution for a while. I hope everyone finds it entertaining to read, after all its just my opinion. There will of course be games on the list that almost everyone agrees on but I don't doubt there will be some that I feel were overlooked and underrated that might surprise you. Until next time.

2 comments:

Myles Griffin said...

Looking forward to seeing what you put up, Corey. And, finally, Welcome!

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like flash memory is really starting to become more popular. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in SSD prices real soon. 5 dollar 32 gigabyte Micro SD Cards for your Nintendo DS flash card... sounds good to me!

(Submitted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4i[/url] Qezv2)