Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Arcade Perfect!

Today is the day, the long awaited release of Street Fighter IV for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3! I picked the game up as soon and I rolled out of bed and have been playing it nonstop since then. Well, I did take an hour break but only to watch the SFIV movie that came packaged with the collector's edition. If you're a fighting fan at all then you need to get a copy of this game. As a genre fan and with a lot of wins (and losses) under my belt, I can say that this is the most fluid and solid fighter that I've played. I can already tell that the next week weeks will mostly be occupied by competing with friends, completing challenges, and trying to master all the characters.

Also, Corey and I have been discussing a possible fighting tournament with several games. SVC Chaos, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, King of Fighters XI, and of course Street Fighter IV. There can be games added to our idea for sure but I'd really like to know if anyone is interested in the idea.

0 comments: